Old 02-15-2008, 06:35 PM
Jason R Begley

Default mysql-5.0.51-3 broke.

I found that the mysql-5.0.51-3 package ignores the directive in the
my.cnf - datadir and defaults to the /var/lib/mysql folder.the 2 package
did not have this problem. I rigged it to work by setting MYSQLD_ROOT in
/etc/rc.conf/mysqld. Was this intentional?

Thanks,
Jason

Old 02-15-2008, 08:09 PM
JJDaNiMoTh

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:40:19 -0500
Jason R Begley <jayray@digitalgoat.com> wrote:

> Sorry, supposed to be /etc/conf.d/mysql

... and I think that this question need to be posted on arch-general

--
JJDaNiMoTh - ArchLinux Trusted User

Old 02-16-2008, 01:19 AM
Jason R Begley

JJDaNiMoTh wrote:

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:40:19 -0500
Jason R Begley <jayray@digitalgoat.com> wrote:

Sorry, supposed to be /etc/conf.d/mysql

... and I think that this question need to be posted on arch-general

I can't get it right today.. Thanks