Old 08-18-2011, 02:21 PM
Abhijeet Rastogi

Default panda3d-samples OUTDATED

Hi,

The following package
is not being updated since long, I can maintain the package so please disown
the package. I am submitting first time to the AUR mailing list, so please
guide what is the proper way to proceed.

Abhijeet Rastogi (shadyabhi)
http://www.google.com/profiles/abhijeet.1989

Old 08-18-2011, 03:14 PM
Lukáš Jirkovský

On 18 August 2011 16:21, Abhijeet Rastogi <abhijeet.1989@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The following package
> is not being updated since long, I can maintain the package so please disown
> the package. I am submitting first time to the AUR mailing list, so please
> guide what is the proper way to proceed.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Abhijeet Rastogi (shadyabhi)
> http://www.google.com/profiles/abhijeet.1989

Someone already disowned it, you can adopt it and upload a new version.