Old 08-11-2011, 04:39 PM
gadget3000

Default Some more removal requests

sliky (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=2620) - Dead project as of
2009 (http://sourceforge.net/projects/silky/). Only 6 votes, abandonded
PKGBUILD which hasn't been updated since 2005
gmudix (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=2546) - Dead project
(Project page no longer exists) and is quite old now as mudix is now at v4.3
while gmudix is stuck at v1. Abandonded PKGBUILD, 1 vote and hasn't been
updated since 2005.
emerald-secondlife-bin-alpha (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=37112)
- Dead source link and I can't find a mirror. New project page is
http://code.google.com/p/emeraldviewer/ It says alpha builds are on the
downloads page but no alpha packages exist. emerald-secondlife-bin (
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=35694) exists as an alternative
package.

Old 08-11-2011, 04:54 PM
Thomas Dziedzic

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 11:39 AM, gadget3000 <gadget3000@msn.com> wrote:

> sliky (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=2620) - Dead project as of
> 2009 (http://sourceforge.net/projects/silky/). Only 6 votes, abandonded
> PKGBUILD which hasn't been updated since 2005
> gmudix (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=2546) - Dead project
> (Project page no longer exists) and is quite old now as mudix is now at
> v4.3
> while gmudix is stuck at v1. Abandonded PKGBUILD, 1 vote and hasn't been
> updated since 2005.
> emerald-secondlife-bin-alpha (
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=37112)
> - Dead source link and I can't find a mirror. New project page is
> http://code.google.com/p/emeraldviewer/ It says alpha builds are on the
> downloads page but no alpha packages exist. emerald-secondlife-bin (
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=35694) exists as an alternative
> package.

done & thanks!