Old 11-02-2011, 08:51 AM
Jakob Gruber

Default Removal Requests

On 11/02/2011 10:43 AM, Luca Bennati wrote:
> python-decoroute-hg (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=31564):
> wrong name (python2 only), right package is python2-decoroute-hg, available
> at https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=41956
> python-munkres (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39576): wrong
> name (python2 only), right package is python2-munkres, available at
> python-pysvg-svn (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=44258): wrong
> name (python2 only), right package is python2-pysvg-svn, available at

Done

Old 11-27-2011, 07:07 PM
Valere Monseur

Hi,

Can you remove these 2 packages?

package: cobxref
url: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39026
reason: renamed to cobxref-svn (I wrongly named it at package creation).

package: ktsuss
url: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=13112
reason: upstream dev has moved to svn so I've created ktsuss-svn as replacement.

Thanks
Regards

Valere

Old 11-27-2011, 07:24 PM
Seblu

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 9:07 PM, Valere Monseur
<valere.monseur@ymail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can you remove these 2 packages?
>

> package: cobxref
> url: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39026
> reason: renamed to cobxref-svn (I wrongly named it at package creation).
>
> package: ktsuss
> url: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=13112
> reason: upstream dev has moved to svn so I've created ktsuss-svn as replacement.

Done, thanks.

--
Sébastien Luttringer
www.seblu.net

Old 05-04-2012, 09:50 AM
Bernard Baeyens

nvidia-utils-patched <https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58627>
opencl-nvidia-patched <https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58628>
nvidia-patched <https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58629>

These packages were created only waiting for the nvidia driver release
295.49 which is now in extra repo, fixing the bugs of the 295.40 release.

Could you also remove :
pan-dev <https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=54590>
gtkspell3-dev <https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=54587>

There is already a pan-git package.

Thanks.

Old 05-04-2012, 06:56 PM
Seblu

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 11:50 AM, Bernard Baeyens <berbae52@sfr.fr> wrote:
> nvidia-utils-patched <https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58627>
> opencl-nvidia-patched <https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58628>
> nvidia-patched <https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58629>
>
> These packages were created only waiting for the nvidia driver release
> 295.49 which is now in extra repo, fixing the bugs of the 295.40 release.
>
> Could you also remove :
> pan-dev <https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=54590>
> gtkspell3-dev <https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=54587>
>
> There is already a pan-git package.

Done. Thanks!

--
Sébastien Luttringer
www.seblu.net

Old 08-27-2012, 04:39 AM
Schala Zeal

All of these are Flash games I previously packaged that are better
suited to be played through a web browser. I guess I went a bit nutty
with my package making.

Old 08-27-2012, 04:41 AM
Connor Behan

On 26/08/12 09:39 PM, Schala Zeal wrote:

> All of these are Flash games I previously packaged that are better
> suited to be played through a web browser. I guess I went a bit nutty
> with my package making.
Removed. It takes a fine Archer to admit to such nuttiness :P.

Old 08-27-2012, 05:00 AM
Schala Zeal

On 08/26/2012 09:41 PM, Connor Behan wrote:
> On 26/08/12 09:39 PM, Schala Zeal wrote:
>> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58510
>> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58486
>> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61472
>> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61473
>> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58485
>>
>> All of these are Flash games I previously packaged that are better
>> suited to be played through a web browser. I guess I went a bit nutty
>> with my package making.
> Removed. It takes a fine Archer to admit to such nuttiness :P.

Eh this was earlier in my newbie Archer phase. I'm more pragmatic now.

Old 10-15-2012, 06:16 AM
Schala Zeal

mingw-w64-bullet apparently already exists, submitted by another user.
Whoops.

Old 10-15-2012, 06:17 AM
Connor Behan

On 14/10/12 11:16 PM, Schala Zeal wrote:

> mingw-w64-bullet apparently already exists, submitted by another user.
> Whoops.

Deleted them, thanks.