Old 08-08-2011, 08:46 PM
Wu Ying Ren

Default Request for deletion of nvidia-fbcondecor3 package

Hi!

I'm wuyingren, current maintainer of nvidia-fbcondecor aur package. Today,
I uploaded a package named nvidia-fbcondecor3 because I thought cyberpatrol
was going to maintain two packages for kernel-fbcondecor (one for 2.6 and
another for 3.0 kernel branches).

cyberpatrol told me that he is not going to maintain kernel26-fbcondecor
package anymore, so nvidia-fbcondecor3 is a duplicated package. I will
upgrade the original nvidia-fbcondecor as suggested by him on the package
comments so nvidia-fbcondecor3 should be removed.

Wu Ying Ren ę*»

- "El alma que hablar puede con los ojos tambiƩn puede besar con la mirada."
- Gustavo Adolfo BĆ©cquer

Old 08-08-2011, 09:36 PM
Jakob Gruber

On 08/08/2011 10:46 PM, Wu Ying Ren wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm wuyingren, current maintainer of nvidia-fbcondecor aur package. Today,
> I uploaded a package named nvidia-fbcondecor3 because I thought cyberpatrol
> was going to maintain two packages for kernel-fbcondecor (one for 2.6 and
> another for 3.0 kernel branches).
>
> cyberpatrol told me that he is not going to maintain kernel26-fbcondecor
> package anymore, so nvidia-fbcondecor3 is a duplicated package. I will
> upgrade the original nvidia-fbcondecor as suggested by him on the package
> comments so nvidia-fbcondecor3 should be removed.

Done, thanks.