Old 08-04-2011, 10:19 PM
Seblu

Default kvm package

Hi TUs,

I would add a package named kvm for the next native kvm tools
(http://lwn.net/Articles/447556/).

Package is ready, but i'm unable to push it to AUR: kvm is on the
package blacklist, please check if it's available in the official
repos.

Can you unblacklist it ?

Sébastien Luttringer
www.seblu.net

Old 08-05-2011, 09:05 PM
Ionut Biru

I would add a package named kvm for the next native kvm tools
(http://lwn.net/Articles/447556/).

Package is ready, but i'm unable to push it to AUR: kvm is on the
package blacklist, please check if it's available in the official
repos.

qemu-kvm has it in replaces.

Can you unblacklist it ?

IonuČ›

Old 08-05-2011, 11:53 PM
Seblu

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 11:05 PM, Ionut Biru <ibiru@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On 08/05/2011 01:19 AM, Seblu wrote:
>>
>> Hi TUs,
>>
>> I would add a package named kvm for the next native kvm tools
>> (http://lwn.net/Articles/447556/).
>>
>> Package is ready, but i'm unable to push it to AUR: kvm is on the
>> package blacklist, please check if it's available in the official
>> repos.
>>

> qemu-kvm has it in replaces.

kvm native tool is a candidate to replace, or be an alternative to qemu-kvm.

It should be merged in linux 3.1 is /tools directory (as you can read
in lwn article or in lkml).

i can name it linux-kvm if you prefer, but kvm seems the right name.

Sébastien Luttringer
www.seblu.net