Old 08-03-2011, 12:57 PM
Sven Schneider

Default Orphan request: cmakeed

Hi,

the package "cmakeed" [1] has been flaged out of date for several months
now. Two weeks ago I contacted the current maintainer but I have not
received a reply. Could someone please orphan the package so I can adopt it?

Thanks in advance,
Sven Schneider

Old 08-03-2011, 01:22 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 3:57 PM, Sven Schneider
<archlinux.sandmann@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the package "cmakeed" [1] has been flaged out of date for several months
> now. Two weeks ago I contacted the current maintainer but I have not
> received a reply. Could someone please orphan the package so I can adopt it?

You can adopt it now.

Thanks.