Old 07-09-2011, 04:32 PM
Uli Armbruster

Default streetview-explorer

And another one: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49968 There's a package called streetview-explorer-svn which fits better, because this application is only provided as a svn version, so my package (which indicated to be a stable release according to the name, but there won't be a stable release ever according to the developer) isn't needed in the AUR.

Regards
Army

Old 07-09-2011, 06:21 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On 9 July 2011 19:32, Uli Armbruster <uli.armbruster@googlemail.com> wrote:
> And another one: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49968 There's a package called streetview-explorer-svn which fits better, because this application is only provided as a svn version, so my package (which indicated to be a stable release according to the name, but there won't be a stable release ever according to the developer) isn't needed in the AUR.

Removed, thanks.