-   -   Orphan request: eclipse-java (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/549576-orphan-request-eclipse-java.html)

Vitaliy Berdinskikh 07-07-2011 09:38 PM

Orphan request: eclipse-java

On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 00:30:56 +0300
Ionut Biru <ibiru@archlinux.org> wrote:

> On 07/08/2011 12:26 AM, Vitaliy Berdinskikh wrote:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > [eclipse-java][] was marked as out of date in February. Fgrano
> > adopts it in April but doesn't update the package.
> >
> > Now we have new Eclipse - Indigo.
> >
> > I wrote to Fgrano on 30 June - no answer.
> >
> > [eclipse-java]: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=18064
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Vitaliy Berdinskikh
>
> isn't eclipse-java a duplicate of eclipse that is in extra?

I think no.

Eclipse-java and my another package eclipse-jee are special packages
for java developers. Eclipse (extra) is the base SDK for build IDE what
you want for any program language (C++, PHP etc.)

Eclipse-java, eclipse-jee and eclipse(extra) are not equal.

Vitaliy Berdinskikh

Ionut Biru 07-07-2011 09:43 PM

Orphan request: eclipse-java

[eclipse-java][] was marked as out of date in February. Fgrano
adopts it in April but doesn't update the package.

Now we have new Eclipse - Indigo.

I wrote to Fgrano on 30 June - no answer.

[eclipse-java]: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=18064

Vitaliy Berdinskikh

isn't eclipse-java a duplicate of eclipse that is in extra?

I think no.

Eclipse-java and my another package eclipse-jee are special packages
for java developers. Eclipse (extra) is the base SDK for build IDE what
you want for any program language (C++, PHP etc.)

Eclipse-java, eclipse-jee and eclipse(extra) are not equal.

Vitaliy Berdinskikh

you can adopt it now

--
IonuČ›