Old 07-07-2011, 09:26 PM
Vitaliy Berdinskikh

Default Orphan request: eclipse-java

Hi all!

[eclipse-java][] was marked as out of date in February. Fgrano adopts
it in April but doesn't update the package.

Now we have new Eclipse - Indigo.

I wrote to Fgrano on 30 June - no answer.

[eclipse-java]: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=18064

Vitaliy Berdinskikh

Old 07-07-2011, 09:30 PM
Ionut Biru

[eclipse-java][] was marked as out of date in February. Fgrano adopts
it in April but doesn't update the package.

Now we have new Eclipse - Indigo.

I wrote to Fgrano on 30 June - no answer.

[eclipse-java]: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=18064

Vitaliy Berdinskikh

isn't eclipse-java a duplicate of eclipse that is in extra?

--
IonuČ›