Old 07-01-2011, 12:34 PM
Baptiste

Default Orphan request for awib & ascii-invaders

Hello,

I would like to adopt ascii-invaders [1] and awib [2]. I had proposed
some changes to the PKGBUILD back in January, but the current
maintainer of both packages (Phrodo_00 [3]) didn't show any sign of
life since then.

Changes include a python -> python2 patch and a new upstream release
for awib [2].

Thanks,
Baptiste

PS: CC-ing this to Phrodo_00

[3] http://aur.archlinux.org/account.php?Action=AccountInfo&ID=1707

--
"C'est mieux, mais il y a plus cher ailleurs" :
____ _ _ _ _ ___ _
| | _| | | | | |/ /| | | | '_ | | | / /
| |_| | | | |_| / / | |___| | | | | |_| |> <
\____|_| \_|\___/_/ |_____|_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_

GNU/Linux fan && Archlinux user

Old 07-01-2011, 12:46 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On 1 July 2011 15:34, Baptiste <zerstorer@free.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to adopt ascii-invaders [1] and awib [2]. I had proposed
> some changes to the PKGBUILD back in January, but the current
> maintainer of both packages (Phrodo_00 [3]) didn't show any sign of
> life since then.
>
> Changes include a python -> python2 patch and a new upstream release
> for awib [2].

Go ahead and adopt them.

Old 07-01-2011, 12:54 PM
Baptiste

On Fri, Jul 01, 2011 at 03:46:13PM +0300, Evangelos Foutras wrote:
> On 1 July 2011 15:34, Baptiste <zerstorer@free.fr> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I would like to adopt ascii-invaders [1] and awib [2]. I had proposed
> > some changes to the PKGBUILD back in January, but the current
> > maintainer of both packages (Phrodo_00 [3]) didn't show any sign of
> > life since then.
> >
> > Changes include a python -> python2 patch and a new upstream release
> > for awib [2].
>
> Go ahead and adopt them.

Thanks !

--
"C'est mieux, mais il y a plus cher ailleurs" :

GNU/Linux fan && Archlinux user