Old 06-28-2011, 07:56 AM
Evan LeCompte

Default Please remove package awmcc (replaced by awmtt)

The package is just a shell script, but awmcc has been flagged out-of-date
and awmtt not.

All it does is allow awesome window manager users to test their
configurations
inside an instance of Xephyr X11 display nesting application. It's actually
quite handy if you use Awesome WM. It can easily be applied to any WM
for testing as well.

They are both exactly the same package.

I believe the awmcc package was created by mistake (wrong name)

Thanks!

-- Evan LeCompte

Old 06-28-2011, 11:23 AM
Ángel Velásquez

2011/6/28 Evan LeCompte <evanlec@gmail.com>:
> The package is just a shell script, but awmcc has been flagged out-of-date
> and awmtt not.
>
> All it does is allow awesome window manager users to test their
> configurations
> inside an instance of Xephyr X11 display nesting application. It's actually
> quite handy if you use Awesome WM. It can easily be applied to any WM
> for testing as well.
>
> They are both exactly the same package.
>
> I believe the awmcc package was created by mistake (wrong name)
>
> Thanks!
>
> -- Evan LeCompte

Please provide aur links

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net

Old 06-28-2011, 11:32 AM
Lukas Fleischer

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 03:56:23AM -0400, Evan LeCompte wrote:
> The package is just a shell script, but awmcc has been flagged out-of-date
> and awmtt not.
>
> All it does is allow awesome window manager users to test their
> configurations
> inside an instance of Xephyr X11 display nesting application. It's actually
> quite handy if you use Awesome WM. It can easily be applied to any WM
> for testing as well.
>
> They are both exactly the same package.
>
> I believe the awmcc package was created by mistake (wrong name)

I just deleted awmcc [1]. Thanks!

Old 06-29-2011, 07:49 AM
Evan LeCompte

2011/6/28 Ángel Velásquez <angvp@archlinux.org>

> 2011/6/28 Evan LeCompte <evanlec@gmail.com>:
> > The package is just a shell script, but awmcc has been flagged
> out-of-date
> > and awmtt not.
> >
> > All it does is allow awesome window manager users to test their
> > configurations
> > inside an instance of Xephyr X11 display nesting application. It's
> actually
> > quite handy if you use Awesome WM. It can easily be applied to any WM
> > for testing as well.
> >
> > They are both exactly the same package.
> >
> > I believe the awmcc package was created by mistake (wrong name)
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > -- Evan LeCompte
> >

> Please provide aur links
>
> --