Old 06-21-2011, 09:34 AM
Akshay Srinivasan

Default Delete these packages.

Hi,
Could you please delete these packages from AUR:
python-pp #replaced by python2-pp
python-enthought-enable #replaced by python2-enthought-enable
python-pysces #replaced by python2-pysces
baraha #Source no longer available

Thanks!
Akshay

--
With rain come the drones.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:00 AM
Martti Kühne

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Akshay Srinivasan
<akshaysrinivasan@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> * * * *Could you please delete these packages from AUR:
> [1] python-pp * * * #replaced by python2-pp
> [2] python-enthought-enable #replaced by python2-enthought-enable
> [3] python-pysces * #replaced by python2-pysces
> [4] baraha #Source no longer available
<snip>

oh, there's a dependency that will break:
[5] python-enthought-chaco #should be replaced by python2-enthought-chaco
-> CC to skraelings, the maintainer of that one
best thing would be if skraelings would rename his package (and update
the dep) along.

With future requests, please provide aur links along. I've added them
for the sake of completeness now, so you don't need to bother.
I don't know how far these projects are with porting to python3k.
Maybe I could bug them upstream and see if I can take action myself.

cheers!
mar77i