Old 06-19-2011, 06:08 AM
Axilleas P

Default python renaming

Just yesterday I adopted python-jinja2 [1].
There are also two other similar packages. One is python-jinja1 [2]
and python3-jinja2 [3], relying on python2 and python3 respectively.
So, my question is, shouldn't packages depended on python2 be renamed
accordingly? In this case [1][2] to python2-jinja1/2 and [3] to just
python-jinja2?

(\_ /) copy the bunny to your profile
(0.o ) to help him achieve world domination.
(> <) come join the dark side.
/_|_ (we have cookies.)