Old 06-15-2011, 12:18 PM
Peter Simons

Default esniper: please orphan package on AUR

Hi,

the package for esniper, http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=5782,
has been out-of-date on AUR for quite a while. On June 5th, I contacted
the maintainers ghost1227@archlinux.us and mark@nirv.net, but neither
one responded to my message. Please orphan the package so that I can
adopt it.

Take care,
Peter

Old 06-15-2011, 12:20 PM
Jelle van der Waa

has been out-of-date on AUR for quite a while. On June 5th, I contacted
the maintainers ghost1227@archlinux.us and mark@nirv.net, but neither
one responded to my message. Please orphan the package so that I can
adopt it.

Take care,
Peter

Orphaned