Old 06-14-2011, 09:46 AM
Cédric Girard

Default Orphan request for mmv

Hi,

mmv [1] PKGBUILD is needing some improvements. It was first requested on
April 2010 with a comment. I've sent the maintainer an e-mail on the 19th of
May 2011 with an updated PKGBUILD [2]. I'm still waiting for an answer.

Maybe time has come for this package to find a new maintainer... Please
orphan this package in order for me to take over.

Thanks,

[2] https://github.com/X-dark/ArchLinux/blob/master/pkgbuild/mmv/PKGBUILD

--
Cédric Girard

Old 06-14-2011, 11:45 AM
Evangelos Foutras

2011/6/14 Cédric Girard <girard.cedric@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> mmv [1] PKGBUILD is needing some improvements. It was first requested on
> April 2010 with a comment. I've sent the maintainer an e-mail on the 19th of
> May 2011 with an updated PKGBUILD [2]. I'm still waiting for an answer.
>
> Maybe time has come for this package to find a new maintainer... Please
> orphan this package in order for me to take over.

Disowned, please adopt.

Old 06-14-2011, 11:53 AM
Cédric Girard

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 1:45 PM, Evangelos Foutras <foutrelis@gmail.com>wrote: