Old 06-14-2011, 01:17 AM
George Brooke

Default Deletion Request - kdesudo-kde4

Hi,
Could the kdesudo-kde4 [1] package be deleted as there is already a kdesudo
[2] package at the same (current) version.
[1]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=17717
[2]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=14357

Thanks

George

p.s. Incase anyone's wondering, it was me that adopted and updated (badly) the
kdesudo-kde4 package today. I'm not sure how I failed to notice the current
kdesudo package, not really the best way to introduce myself to everyone. . .

Old 06-14-2011, 01:26 AM
Dave Reisner

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 02:17:53AM +0100, George Brooke wrote:
> Hi,
> Could the kdesudo-kde4 [1] package be deleted as there is already a kdesudo
> [2] package at the same (current) version.
> [1]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=17717
> [2]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=14357
>
> Thanks
>
> George
>
> p.s. Incase anyone's wondering, it was me that adopted and updated (badly) the
> kdesudo-kde4 package today. I'm not sure how I failed to notice the current
> kdesudo package, not really the best way to introduce myself to everyone. . .

Cheerfully obliterated.

thanks,
dave