Old 06-13-2011, 09:00 PM
Lou

Default Orphan Request: gsimplecal

I would like to adopt and update gsimplecal:

I asked the current maintainer if he would update or orphan the package
on 2011-04-24, but got no response and the package has been out of date
since at least 2011-03-30, AFAIK.

Old 06-13-2011, 09:13 PM
Stefan Husmann

I would like to adopt and update gsimplecal:

I asked the current maintainer if he would update or orphan the package
on 2011-04-24, but got no response and the package has been out of date
since at least 2011-03-30, AFAIK.

Orphaned, please adopt.

Old 06-13-2011, 10:16 PM
Lou

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 23:13:36 +0200
Stefan Husmann wrote:

> Am 13.06.2011 23:00, schrieb Lou:
> > I would like to adopt and update gsimplecal:
> > http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=35985
> >
> > I asked the current maintainer if he would update or orphan the
> > package on 2011-04-24, but got no response and the package has been
> > out of date since at least 2011-03-30, AFAIK.
> >
> Orphaned, please adopt.

Thank you. Adopted and updated.