Old 06-08-2011, 08:35 PM
EstÍv„o

Default cairo-cleartype and libxft-cleartype

Hi,

These packages are marked as out-of-date for more then three months, but
they can be updated to the latest versions using the same cleartype patches.
I'm using cairo-cleartype-1.10.2 and libxft-cleartype-2.2.0 with no issues.

I tryed but I can't get in touch with the maintainers.

Thanks,

--
EstÍv„o Valad„o

Old 06-08-2011, 08:52 PM
Martti KŁhne

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 10:35 PM, EstÍv„o <estevaovix@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> These packages are marked as out-of-date for more then three months, but
> they can be updated to the latest versions using the same cleartype patches.
> I'm using cairo-cleartype-1.10.2 and libxft-cleartype-2.2.0 with no issues.

please provide urls with the package names next time.
did you write e-mails to the maintainers more than 2 weeks ago?

regards
mar77i

Old 06-08-2011, 08:58 PM
EstÍv„o

2011/6/8 Martti KŁhne <mysatyre@gmail.com>

> On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 10:35 PM, EstÍv„o <estevaovix@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > These packages are marked as out-of-date for more then three months, but
> > they can be updated to the latest versions using the same cleartype
> patches.
> > I'm using cairo-cleartype-1.10.2 and libxft-cleartype-2.2.0 with no
> issues.
> >

> please provide urls with the package names next time.
> did you write e-mails to the maintainers more than 2 weeks ago?

No, I sent e-mails this week. I'll give them more time then.

Thanks.

--
EstÍv„o Valad„o

Old 06-20-2011, 02:23 PM
EstÍv„o

2011/6/8 EstÍv„o <estevaovix@gmail.com>

> 2011/6/8 Martti KŁhne <mysatyre@gmail.com>
>
>> On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 10:35 PM, EstÍv„o <estevaovix@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > These packages are marked as out-of-date for more then three months, but
>> > they can be updated to the latest versions using the same cleartype
>> patches.
>> > I'm using cairo-cleartype-1.10.2 and libxft-cleartype-2.2.0 with no
>> issues.
>> >

>> please provide urls with the package names next time.
>> did you write e-mails to the maintainers more than 2 weeks ago?
>>

> No, I sent e-mails this week. I'll give them more time then.

Hi,

Please disown the packages below, they're marked as out-of-date for more
then three months and I sent e-mails to the maintainers two weeks ago, but
they did not respond.

Thanks!

--
EstÍv„o Valad„o

Old 06-20-2011, 02:30 PM
Luk√°Ň° Jirkovsk√Ĺ

On 20 June 2011 16:23, Estêvão <estevaovix@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/6/8 Estêvão <estevaovix@gmail.com>
>
> Please disown the packages below, they're marked as out-of-date for more
> then three months and I sent e-mails to the maintainers two weeks ago, but
> they did not respond.

> Thanks!
>
> --
> Estêvão Valadão

You can take them.

Old 06-20-2011, 02:33 PM
Estêvão

2011/6/20 Luk√°Ň° Jirkovsk√Ĺ <l.jirkovsky@gmail.com>

> On 20 June 2011 16:23, Estêvão <estevaovix@gmail.com> wrote:
> > 2011/6/8 Estêvão <estevaovix@gmail.com>
> >
> > Please disown the packages below, they're marked as out-of-date for more
> > then three months and I sent e-mails to the maintainers two weeks ago,
> but
> > they did not respond.
> >
> > http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=8110
> > http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=8112