Old 06-07-2011, 04:35 PM
fsck daemon

Default Orphan request for burg packages

The maintainer of the burg collection of packages,
cruznick, has been MIA for two months. He has not
responded to comments in AUR or the BBS. I sent
him an email one month ago to the email listed on
AUR (same as on BBS) with no reply. The package
burg-bzr was flagged out of date on 23 of April.
Several PKGBUILDs can not be built and require a
(simple) fix.

Please orphan the following packages.

buc
burg-bzr
burg-emu
burg-manager
burg-themes

Thanks.

Old 06-07-2011, 04:45 PM
Jakob Gruber

The maintainer of the burg collection of packages, cruznick, has been
MIA for two months. He has not responded to comments in AUR or the
BBS. I sent him an email one month ago to the email listed on AUR
(same as on BBS) with no reply. The package burg-bzr was flagged out
of date on 23 of April. Several PKGBUILDs can not be built and require
a (simple) fix.

Please orphan the following packages.

buc
burg-bzr