Old 06-07-2011, 01:55 PM
rafael ff1

Default Use multilib-devel in makedepends ?

Hi there,

I always used "gcc-multilib" as makedepends for lib32 packages to
avoid users that hadn't [multilib] repo turned on, but than I saw this
"multilib-devel" group. It has gcc, glibc and libtool lib32 and
multilib packages. Considering that "base-devel" group is assumed to
be installed [1], lib32 packages should have "multilib-devel" group
requested or just assumed as well ?

P.s.: Not sure if this question should be in this list or multilib's.
In case of multilib's, let me know.

[1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_Build_System#Details

Thanks,

Rafael