Old 06-07-2011, 12:33 PM
Thomas Dziedzic

Default Proposal to disown all of x-demon's packages.

Hi,
I would like to get some opinions on whether I should disown all of
x-demon's packages in the aur.
His last package update was back in december 2010 and a lot of his
packages are outdated.
I sent an email explaining to him that he should start maintaining his
packages, and I gave him 2 weeks to send me an email or start
maintaining his packages.
It has been 2 weeks and he hasn't responded.
Since it looks like he has not been active for 6 months, I would like
for others to be able to take care of his packages.

xdemon's packages:
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?O=0&K=x-demon&do_Search=Go&detail=1&C=0&SeB=m&SB=v&SO=d&PP =250

xdemon's packages copied to gist for reference in case of complete
disownage: https://gist.github.com/1012141

Old 06-07-2011, 12:58 PM
Lukáš Jirkovský

On 7 June 2011 14:33, Thomas Dziedzic <gostrc@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to get some opinions on whether I should disown all of
> x-demon's packages in the aur.
> His last package update was back in december 2010 and a lot of his
> packages are outdated.
> I sent an email explaining to him that he should start maintaining his
> packages, and I gave him 2 weeks to send me an email or start
> maintaining his packages.
> It has been 2 weeks and he hasn't responded.
> Since it looks like he has not been active for 6 months, I would like
> for others to be able to take care of his packages.
>
> xdemon's packages:
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?O=0&K=x-demon&do_Search=Go&detail=1&C=0&SeB=m&SB=v&SO=d&PP =250
>
> xdemon's packages copied to gist for reference in case of complete
> disownage: https://gist.github.com/1012141

Given the fact he has so many outdated packages and none of them has
been updated for half a year, I vote for disowning all his packages.

Old 06-07-2011, 01:50 PM
Thomas Dziedzic

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 8:08 AM, Sven-Hendrik Haase <sh@lutzhaase.com> wrote:
> On 06/07/2011 02:33 PM, Thomas Dziedzic wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> I would like to get some opinions on whether I should disown all of
>> x-demon's packages in the aur.
>> His last package update was back in december 2010 and a lot of his
>> packages are outdated.
>> I sent an email explaining to him that he should start maintaining his
>> packages, and I gave him 2 weeks to send me an email or start
>> maintaining his packages.
>> It has been 2 weeks and he hasn't responded.
>> Since it looks like he has not been active for 6 months, I would like
>> for others to be able to take care of his packages.
>>
>> xdemon's packages:
>>
>> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?O=0&K=x-demon&do_Search=Go&detail=1&C=0&SeB=m&SB=v&SO=d&PP =250
>>
>> xdemon's packages copied to gist for reference in case of complete
>> disownage: https://gist.github.com/1012141
>
> +1

disowned