Old 06-04-2011, 12:24 AM
Dwayne Bent

Default Removal Request: luaevent-prosody

Since my original email is stuck in moderation...

Please remove luaevent-prosody
<http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=34658>. It doesn't compile
with libevent 2.x and its changes have been merged upstream in luaevent
0.3.1.

Thanks.

--
Dwayne Bent

Old 06-04-2011, 03:38 AM
Thomas Dziedzic

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 7:24 PM, Dwayne Bent <dbb.arch@liqd.org> wrote:
> Since my original email is stuck in moderation...
>
> Please remove luaevent-prosody
> <http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=34658>. It doesn't compile with
> libevent 2.x and its changes have been merged upstream in luaevent 0.3.1.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Dwayne Bent

Looks like it...