Old 06-03-2011, 06:04 PM
Thomas Dziedzic

Default deleting phun* from aur

Just so people know, I will delete phun, phun4-32bit, and phun4-64bit
from the aur because of http://www.algodoo.com/wiki/Phun

"Phun was the open beta testing version of Algodoo and as such Phun is
no longer promoted, developed or supported."

Basically, it has moved to algodoo.

Old 06-03-2011, 06:08 PM
Dave Reisner

On Fri, Jun 03, 2011 at 01:04:57PM -0500, Thomas Dziedzic wrote:
> Just so people know, I will delete phun, phun4-32bit, and phun4-64bit
> from the aur because of http://www.algodoo.com/wiki/Phun
>
> "Phun was the open beta testing version of Algodoo and as such Phun is
> no longer promoted, developed or supported."
>
> Basically, it has moved to algodoo.

You took all the phun out of the AUR? You bastard.