Old 05-26-2011, 12:54 PM
Det

Default Got 2 remove these

Hey,

So I figured these packages should be wiped out from the face of the
AUR while we still have time.

google-chrome-fix: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=42507
- Chromium based browsers (Iron, Chrome, Chromium) have moved onto
libjpeg-turbo so this libjpeg6 fix is not needed anymore

kernel26-autogroup: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=43689
- Autogrouping has been added to the official Arch kernel (this one is
old and unmaintained anyway)

nvidia-autogroup: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=43777
- Same thing

nvidia173-autogroup: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=43952
- Still the same

Thanks for your time,
Det

Old 05-26-2011, 12:59 PM
cantabile

So I figured these packages should be wiped out from the face of the
AUR while we still have time.

Aww but there are still several months 'till the next apocalypse...

--
cantabile

"Jayne is a girl's name." -- River

Old 05-28-2011, 07:59 AM
Lukáš Jirkovský

On 26 May 2011 14:54, Det <nimetonmaili@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> So I figured these packages should be wiped out from the face of the
> AUR while we still have time.
>
> google-chrome-fix: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=42507
> - Chromium based browsers (Iron, Chrome, Chromium) have moved onto
> libjpeg-turbo so this libjpeg6 fix is not needed anymore
>
> kernel26-autogroup: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=43689
> - Autogrouping has been added to the official Arch kernel (this one is
> old and unmaintained anyway)
>
> nvidia-autogroup: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=43777
> - Same thing
>
> nvidia173-autogroup: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=43952