Old 02-09-2008, 07:41 PM
Dragonlord

Default orphan request - gringotts + libgringotts

Hi,
another request. User ecoffey looks dead to me. These 2 packages
have bad source and the homepage is also probably not working. I'd like to
update the PKGBUILDs, because libgringotts can be used for osmo - a
small personal organizer, which I like
Thanks