Old 01-14-2011, 01:57 AM
Nathan Owens

Default Wrote Small AUR Helper

I wrote a little AUR helper in C++, though currently it only downloads
the tarball if the package name is valid. I am new to C++ and wanted to
know if you thought the code was good. I was thinking about putting it
in AUR, but figured I would asked for opinion first. Here is the url for
the code:

http://pastebin.com/aSW1awD4