Old 01-14-2011, 12:03 AM
Xavion

Default Please remove the incorrectly named "netbeans-se" package

The "netbeans-se" package should have been called "netbeans-javase", since
NetBeans is about more than just Java. For this reason, I've just uploaded
a "netbeans-javase" package to AUR.

The "netbeans-se" package was orphaned by its original maintainer, so I
adopted it temporarily. Please don't screw this up and remove the wrong
one! The "netbeans-se" package needs deleting.

Old 01-14-2011, 01:10 AM
Thomas Dziedzic

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 7:03 PM, Xavion <xavion.0@gmail.com> wrote:
> The "netbeans-se" package should have been called "netbeans-javase", since
> NetBeans is about more than just Java. *For this reason, I've just uploaded
> a "netbeans-javase" package to AUR.
>
> The "netbeans-se" package was orphaned by its original maintainer, so I
> adopted it temporarily. *Please don't screw this up and remove the wrong
> one! *The "netbeans-se" package needs deleting.

deleted netbeans-se