Old 01-13-2011, 10:55 PM
Lukas Fleischer

Default Is there a way to mark 300(!) AUR packages out-of-date?

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 09:53:38PM +0100, Peter Simons wrote:
> As you know, the 'arch-haskell' user on AUR owns some 1,990 packages. Since
> our attention has shifted to HABS, those packages are no longer maintained.
> We do try to keep some of them up-to-date when we have the chance, but it's
> not a primary concern. A more complete description of the situation is
> available here:

By the way (a bit OT), could you try to avoid uploading packages to the
AUR that are already available in [extra] or [community]? I've seen the
"arch-haskell" user doing this a couple of times and got no response on
AUR comments. That would be appreciated