Old 01-13-2011, 04:53 AM
Ng Oon-Ee

Default Please delete evolution-added-plugins

I uploaded it [1] then realized it would be better to follow the way
Debian packages it.

For background, Gnome Evolution has some 'experimental' (read:
unmaintained) plugins in its source which are not installed by default.
Package [1] was my initial attempt to compile them, and was meant as a
replacement for evolution in [extra].

I realized though that the Debian package was only a few kb (only
containing the plugin), so I uploaded [2] which follows the same name as
Debian/Ubuntu and only contains the plugin, with a versioned dependency
on evolution.

So in conclusion, [2] replaces and is better than [1], please delete [1]
=)

Old 01-13-2011, 05:44 AM
Evangelos Foutras

2011/1/13 Ng Oon-Ee <ngoonee@gmail.com>:
> So in conclusion, [2] replaces and is better than [1], please delete [1]

Deleted, thanks.

Old 01-13-2011, 05:53 AM
Ng Oon-Ee

On Thu, 2011-01-13 at 08:44 +0200, Evangelos Foutras wrote:
> 2011/1/13 Ng Oon-Ee <ngoonee@gmail.com>:
> > So in conclusion, [2] replaces and is better than [1], please delete [1]
>
> Deleted, thanks.

Thanks for both