Old 01-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Kaiting Chen

Default Does anyone use tdl?

Just out of curiosity does anyone use tdl? The last release was way back in
2004. --Kaiting.

[1]: http://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/tdl/

--
Kiwis and Limes: http://kaitocracy.blogspot.com/

Old 01-08-2011, 06:46 PM
Brad Fanella

On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 1:38 PM, Kaiting Chen <kaitocracy@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just out of curiosity does anyone use tdl? The last release was way back in
> 2004. --Kaiting.
>
> [1]: http://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/tdl/
>
> --
> Kiwis and Limes: http://kaitocracy.blogspot.com/

I do know people who use tdl (not necessarily Arch users), but I don't
use it myself.

Old 01-08-2011, 06:47 PM
Thomas Dziedzic

On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 1:38 PM, Kaiting Chen <kaitocracy@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just out of curiosity does anyone use tdl? The last release was way back in
> 2004. --Kaiting.
>
> [1]: http://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/tdl/

nope

Old 01-08-2011, 06:54 PM
Lauri Niskanen

On 01/08/11 21:38, Kaiting Chen wrote:

Just out of curiosity does anyone use tdl? The last release was way back in
2004. --Kaiting.

[1]: http://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/tdl/

I use it. However, if you know better applications for the same job,
please tell me.

--
Ape <Lauri Niskanen>