Old 01-08-2011, 03:22 PM
Ronald van Haren

Default Time to Step Down

On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 1:28 AM, Aaron Bull Schaefer
<aaron@elasticdog.com> wrote:
> Fellow Trusted Users,
>
> After almost 4 years of being a TU, I've had less and less time to
> dedicate toward maintaining my packages, and so I think it's finally
> time for me to step down. Arch users definitely deserve a better
> response time than what I've been able to provide lately, and
> unfortunately, my priorities have shifted elsewhere.
>
> Most of my packages should be pretty straight forward to maintain, but
> feel free to poke me if you have any questions on them. I do have two
> open bugs (one for woof and one for pv) that I've updated with what
> info I know.
>
> Thanks for everything you've taught me over the years...it's been an
> honor working with you all to maintain this fantastic distro, and rest
> assured that I'll always be involved in the community in one form or
> another. Keep up the great work!
>
> --
> Aaron "ElasticDog" Schaefer

Thanks for your contributions. Sad to see yo leaving, good luck.

Ronald

Old 01-08-2011, 07:26 PM
Aaron Bull Schaefer

Thanks to everyone for the well-wishes! I just orphaned all of my
packages (sorry, I forgot to do that last night).

--
Aaron "ElasticDog" Schaefer

Old 01-14-2011, 11:06 PM
Stefan Husmann

Am 08.01.2011 01:28, schrieb Aaron Bull Schaefer:
> Fellow Trusted Users,
>
> After almost 4 years of being a TU, I've had less and less time to
> dedicate toward maintaining my packages, and so I think it's finally
> time for me to step down. Arch users definitely deserve a better
> response time than what I've been able to provide lately, and
> unfortunately, my priorities have shifted elsewhere.
>
> Most of my packages should be pretty straight forward to maintain, but
> feel free to poke me if you have any questions on them. I do have two
> open bugs (one for woof and one for pv) that I've updated with what
> info I know.
>
> Thanks for everything you've taught me over the years...it's been an
> honor working with you all to maintain this fantastic distro, and rest
> assured that I'll always be involved in the community in one form or
> another. Keep up the great work!
>
> --
> Aaron "ElasticDog" Schaefer

Hello,

shouldn't Aaron be removed from

http://www.archlinux.org/trustedusers/

and put to the fellow-page? Who can do that?

Regards Stefan

Old 01-15-2011, 08:56 AM
Ionuț Bîru

[...]

i can do that but i'm not sure if we have a fellow-page for TUs. i'll
ask Dan when i have a chance.

--
Ionuț

Old 01-15-2011, 09:00 AM
Ionuț Bîru

[...]

scratch that. i see that the fellow-page is combined with Devs and Tus

--
Ionuț