-   -   Remove request (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/461165-remove-request.html)

Jakob Gruber 12-04-2010 11:55 AM

Remove request

On 12/04/2010 01:07 PM, jesse jaara wrote:

Please remove:
openoffice.org-voikko

A new pkg called voikko-openoffice was created
to that the name would be similar to
voikko-libreoffice

suomi-malaga

A new pkg called suomi-malaga-voikko was
created because it is possible to build
several different versions of suomi-malaga
from the source one for voikko spell checker
and a version for sukija. Sukija isn't in aur
yet but I will make a pkgbuild for it soon.
So the version it will use will be
suomi-malaga-sukija.

Depencys of other pkgs have been taken care of
and wikipage if one exist will be updated shortly or
if one doesn't exist I might create one.

Done, thanks.

Bernardo Barros 02-25-2011 12:08 AM

Remove Request

Please remove supercute (qt gui extension for supercollider) related packages:

Reason: it was merged into main git repository, and there was no
release before that.

Thanks!

Stefan Husmann 02-25-2011 12:25 AM

Remove Request

Am 25.02.2011 02:08, schrieb Bernardo Barros:
> Please remove supercute (qt gui extension for supercollider) related packages:

> Reason: it was merged into main git repository, and there was no
> release before that.
>
> Thanks!

Hello,

I cannot connect to AUR, maybe maintenance?

Regards Stefan

Stefan Husmann 02-25-2011 12:50 AM

Remove Request

Am 25.02.2011 02:08, schrieb Bernardo Barros:
> Please remove supercute (qt gui extension for supercollider) related packages:

> Reason: it was merged into main git repository, and there was no
> release before that.
>
> Thanks!

removed now, thanks.

OK 09-07-2011 06:28 PM

Remove request

Please remove this package:
I created new one with different name.

Thanks

Andrea Scarpino 09-07-2011 06:31 PM

Remove request

On Wednesday, September 07, 2011 08:28:56 PM OK wrote:
> Please remove this package:
> I created new one with different name.
Done

--
Andrea

Peter Lewis 09-07-2011 06:46 PM

Remove request

On Wed, 07 Sep 2011, Andrea Scarpino wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 07, 2011 08:28:56 PM OK wrote:
> > Please remove this package:
> > http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49444
> > I created new one with different name.
> Done

Can we include package names on removal request emails please? This thread is
kinda useless in the archive and I don't know if package ID 49444 was one that I
was using... :-/

Thanks!

Pete.

Andrea Scarpino 09-07-2011 06:52 PM

Remove request

On Wednesday, September 07, 2011 07:46:15 PM Peter Lewis wrote:
> Can we include package names on removal request emails please? This thread
> is kinda useless in the archive and I don't know if package ID 49444 was
> one that I was using... :-/
You're right. He didn't and I forgot to write it too.

The package was kernel-eee-ck.

--
Andrea

Peter Lewis 09-07-2011 07:41 PM

Remove request

On Wed, 07 Sep 2011, Andrea Scarpino wrote:

> On Wednesday, September 07, 2011 07:46:15 PM Peter Lewis wrote:
> > Can we include package names on removal request emails please? This thread
> > is kinda useless in the archive and I don't know if package ID 49444 was
> > one that I was using... :-/
> You're right. He didn't and I forgot to write it too.
>
> The package was kernel-eee-ck.

Thanks Andrea :-)

AnÝbal Pacheco 09-25-2011 10:09 PM

Remove request

package: scrapy-hg

Because a new package named scrapy-git has been submitted.

Thank you.