Old 09-03-2010, 04:58 AM
Nathan O

Default Concerning all my questions

I just wanted to write and say I hope I am not annoying anybody with my
questions. I am trying to help AUR(even though at times I ask for something
to be deleted, thinking that it's a duplicate). On my other questions, I am
trying to make sure my packages conform to the standards as much as I
possibly can and try to get them to work.

Thanks for the understanding.

Old 09-03-2010, 05:01 AM
Thomas Dziedzic

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 11:58 PM, Nathan O <ndowens.aur@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just wanted to write and say I hope I am not annoying anybody with my
> questions. I am trying to help AUR(even though at times I ask for something
> to be deleted, thinking that it's a duplicate). On my other questions, I am
> trying to make sure my packages conform to the standards as much as I
> possibly can and try to get them to work.
>
> Thanks for the understanding.

Making mistakes hopefully means you learn from them.
Also, I don't find you annoying at all, I would actually prefer more
users to be like you

Old 09-03-2010, 05:04 AM
Nathan O

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 12:01 AM, Thomas Dziedzic <gostrc@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 11:58 PM, Nathan O <ndowens.aur@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I just wanted to write and say I hope I am not annoying anybody with my
> > questions. I am trying to help AUR(even though at times I ask for
> something
> > to be deleted, thinking that it's a duplicate). On my other questions, I
> am
> > trying to make sure my packages conform to the standards as much as I
> > possibly can and try to get them to work.
> >
> > Thanks for the understanding.
> >
> Making mistakes hopefully means you learn from them.
> Also, I don't find you annoying at all, I would actually prefer more
> users to be like you

I am glad, because it bothers me thinking that I may be annoying people with
my questions. In my view asking questions can be better than asking none at
all and create bad packages or packages that could possibly harm somebody's
system.
Thanks

Old 09-03-2010, 05:11 AM
Brad Fanella

On Thu, Sep 02, 2010 at 11:58:56PM -0500, Nathan O wrote:
> I just wanted to write and say I hope I am not annoying anybody with my
> questions. I am trying to help AUR(even though at times I ask for something
> to be deleted, thinking that it's a duplicate). On my other questions, I am
> trying to make sure my packages conform to the standards as much as I
> possibly can and try to get them to work.
>
> Thanks for the understanding.

Definitely not. The questions you ask not only improve your work, but help others out if they come across a similar issue/question.