Old 08-30-2010, 04:39 PM
Laurent Carlier

Default Voting period for Jakob Gruber (schuay)

The discussion period is over, so let start for the voting procedure.....

Application for Jakob Gruber http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-
general/2010-August/010254.html
My sponsorship message http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-
general/2010-August/010257.html

Good luck Jakob!

Lordheavy

Old 08-31-2010, 08:35 PM
Stefan Husmann

Am 30.08.2010 18:39, schrieb Laurent Carlier:
> The discussion period is over, so let start for the voting procedure.....
>
> Application for Jakob Gruber http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-
> general/2010-August/010254.html
> My sponsorship message http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-
> general/2010-August/010257.html
>
> Good luck Jakob!
>
> Lordheavy

It is late and I am tired, so I did not switch to english when voting.
Please count my vote, and count it as a yes.

Regards Stefan.