Old 08-29-2010, 10:01 AM
Nicky726

Default wine_gecko, bin32-wine_gecko

Hello,

as for the recent multilib eforts, I read the "Changes to AUR and community
due to the multilib repository" post here and noticed many bin32-* packages
switching to withhout-the-bin32 name and I wonder what to do with
wine_gecko/bin32-wine_gecko I maintain in the AUR. Is there a guideline for
bin32-* packages?

Thanx,
Nicky

--