-   -   delete package (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/418947-delete-package.html)

corvolino 08-27-2010 01:42 AM

delete package

I would ask to delete the package because the site as the source link are
offline.

--
corvolino ~
Linux User #459152

Evangelos Foutras 08-27-2010 03:39 AM

delete package

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 4:42 AM, corvolino <corvolino@archlinux.com.br> wrote:
> I would ask to delete the package because the site as the source link are
> offline.

Which package would that be?

corvolino 08-28-2010 04:53 AM

delete package

Sorry Evangelos. the package is:

Evangelos Foutras 08-28-2010 05:55 AM

delete package

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 7:53 AM, corvolino <corvolino@archlinux.com.br> wrote:
> Sorry Evangelos. the package is:

Deleted.

Bram Schoenmakers 08-28-2010 02:15 PM

delete package

2010/8/28 Evangelos Foutras <foutrelis@gmail.com>:

Hi,

>> Sorry Evangelos. the package is:
>>
>> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=26897
>
> Deleted.

It would be nice if deletion requests also came with a package name
instead of just a link.

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers

What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.
(Punch, 1855)

"Andre "Osku" Schmidt" 08-28-2010 06:39 PM

delete package

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 4:15 PM, Bram Schoenmakers
<lists@bramschoenmakers.nl> wrote:
> 2010/8/28 Evangelos Foutras <foutrelis@gmail.com>:
>
> Hi,
>
>>> Sorry Evangelos. the package is:
>>>
>>> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=26897
>>
>> Deleted.
>
> It would be nice if deletion requests also came with a package name
> instead of just a link.

even more nice would be if the links where like packages.php?pkgname=foobar :P

Joel Goguen 11-08-2010 11:29 AM

Delete package

Hello all,

I had created four packages on AUR; chromium-browser-inspector-bin,
chromium-browser-l10n-bin and chromium-codecs-ffmpeg-extra-bin since the
versions I found depended on only the dev channel Chromium package, and
then chromium-browser-beta-bin to give these packages one to depend on.
I've since learned that this isn't the way it should be done, so I'm
requesting that a TU delete these four packages and I'll go to the
maintainers of the existing packages to ask for beta channel packages.

The package links are:

chromium-browser-inspector-bin:
chromium-browser-l10n-bin: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=42725
chromium-codecs-ffmpeg-extra-bin:
chromium-browser-beta-bin: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=42720

--
Joel Goguen

Evangelos Foutras 11-08-2010 11:38 AM

Delete package

I've since learned that this isn't the way it should be done, so I'm
requesting that a TU delete these four packages and I'll go to the
maintainers of the existing packages to ask for beta channel packages.

Done, thanks.

Joao Cordeiro 11-16-2010 03:08 PM

delete package

Maintainer asked for it. Also, theres this package to replace it:

Thanks in advance
Joao Cordeiro

Evangelos Foutras 11-16-2010 03:11 PM

delete package

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 6:08 PM, Joao Cordeiro <jlcordeiro@gmail.com> wrote:

> Maintainer asked for it. Also, *theres this package to replace it:

Removed, thanks.