FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 11-26-2010, 06:29 PM
Philipp ‹berbacher
 
Default delete package

Excerpts from Ray Rashif's message of 2010-11-26 12:31:57 +0100:
> On 26 November 2010 18:23, Peter Lewis <plewis@aur.archlinux.org> wrote:
> > On Friday 26 November 2010 08:44:56 Philipp ‹berbacher wrote:
> >> Excerpts from Peter Lewis's message of 2010-11-25 16:57:26 +0100:
> >> > On Thursday 25 November 2010 13:58:13 Joao Cordeiro wrote:
> >> > > fftw2double
> >> > > http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=6936
> >> > >
> >> > > Same as fftw2 at community.
> >> >
> >> > The AUR package uses the additional compiler flag --enable-threads. Does
> >> > that do anything important here which might warrant it being kept as a
> >> > separate pacakge?
> >> >
> >> > Pete.
> >>
> >> fftw-threads does the same and more, as far as I can see. The rezound
> >> maintainers should adapt their packages though.
> >> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=30594
> >
> > Well fftw-threads is version 3 and it seems that even the latest version of
> > rezound still depends on version 2.x (they explicitly say not version 3 yet).
> > The question is whether or not it can run with fftw2 from [community] or not.
>
> Confirmed. fftw2double needs to stay. It doesn't conflict with fftw2
> anyway (different library name), and rezound depends on it
> exclusively. Rezound does not build against fftw2 or fftw(-threads).

Sorry, I missed the 2/3
 
Old 11-30-2010, 03:50 PM
Joao Cordeiro
 
Default delete package

gnome-globalmenu-svn [1]
Now using git


[1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=21152
 
Old 11-30-2010, 03:53 PM
Jakob Gruber
 
Default delete package

On 11/30/2010 05:50 PM, Joao Cordeiro wrote:

gnome-globalmenu-svn [1]
Now using git


[1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=21152

Done.
 
Old 12-10-2010, 01:22 PM
Joao Cordeiro
 
Default delete package

gst-python [1] is dupe of gstreamer0.10-python in extra.



[1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=3062
 
Old 12-10-2010, 01:53 PM
Luk√°Ň° Jirkovsk√Ĺ
 
Default delete package

On 10 December 2010 15:22, Joao Cordeiro <jlcordeiro@gmail.com> wrote:
> gst-python [1] is dupe of gstreamer0.10-python in extra.
>
>
>
> [1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=3062
>

Done, thank you.
 
Old 12-20-2010, 09:40 AM
Joao Cordeiro
 
Default delete package

qutim-plugin-floaties-latest[1] was a dupe of qutim-plugin-floaties[2] (that
was out of date). I asked [2] to orphan and [1] to adopt and update.

You can now delete [1].

Thanks in advance,
Jo„o Cordeiro

[1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=38225
[2] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=27273
 
Old 12-20-2010, 09:44 AM
Evangelos Foutras
 
Default delete package

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Joao Cordeiro <jlcordeiro@gmail.com> wrote:
> qutim-plugin-floaties-latest[1] was a dupe of qutim-plugin-floaties[2] (that
> was out of date). I asked [2] to orphan and [1] to adopt and update.
>
> You can now delete [1].

Deleted, thanks.
 
Old 04-10-2011, 10:15 AM
"KESHAV P.R."
 
Default delete package

Hi,
Please delete grub2-btrfs
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39314 . grub2-bios-bzr-exp
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=41055 (actual pkgname is
inside the PKGBUILD) supports btrfs booting according to upstream and
the former package is an unofficial VCS version which has been not
been updated for a few months now (upstream does not recommend the
former repo). Thanks in advance.

- Keshav
 
Old 04-10-2011, 01:08 PM
Stefan Husmann
 
Default delete package

Am 10.04.2011 12:15, schrieb KESHAV P.R.:
> Hi,
> Please delete grub2-btrfs
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39314 . grub2-bios-bzr-exp
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=41055 (actual pkgname is
> inside the PKGBUILD) supports btrfs booting according to upstream and
> the former package is an unofficial VCS version which has been not
> been updated for a few months now (upstream does not recommend the
> former repo). Thanks in advance.
>
> - Keshav
>

done, thank you.
 
Old 11-09-2011, 12:05 PM
Axilleas P
 
Default delete package

Please delete again pyhon2-gitissius due to typo. I built on a
different machine where the typo still existed. Sorry for the
confusion...

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=53861

--
(\_ /) copy the bunny to your profile
(0.o ) to help him achieve world domination.
(> <) come join the dark side.
/_|_ (we have cookies.)
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 07:57 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org