Old 12-21-2010, 02:15 PM
Dan Vrátil

Default Package deletion

Hi,

please remove k3b-svn [1], since the project was moved to the git
repo. I already uploaded k3b-git package [2].

Thanks!

Dan Vrátil
vratil@progdansoft.com
Tel: +4202 732 326 870
Jabber: progdan@jabber.cz

Tento email neobsahuje žádné viry, protože odes*latel nepouž*vá
Windows. /
This email does not contain any viruses because the sender does not
use Windows.

Old 12-21-2010, 03:23 PM
Evangelos Foutras

2010/12/21 Dan Vrtil <vratil@progdansoft.com>:
> Hi,
>
> please remove k3b-svn [1], since the project was moved to the git repo. I
> already uploaded k3b-git package [2].

Done, thanks.

Old 07-09-2012, 08:58 AM
Seb

Hi,

I am the maintainer of the following package:

The package winefish in community no longer uses gnome deps so this package
is not needed anymore.
Could you please delete it?

Thank you
Seb

Old 07-09-2012, 09:05 AM
Connor Behan

On 09/07/12 01:58 AM, Seb wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am the maintainer of the following package:
>
> The package winefish in community no longer uses gnome deps so this package
> is not needed anymore.
> Could you please delete it?
>
> Thank you
> Seb
Deleted, thanks .

Old 10-04-2012, 09:17 PM
Hugo Osvaldo Barrera

Hi,

I believe the following should be deleted:

ccsm-unity-git 20110210-1
Seriously out of date, orphaned.

emerald-git 0.9.5-3
No longer works with current versions of compiz.

Thanks,

--
Hugo Osvaldo Barrera

Old 10-04-2012, 09:57 PM
Jonathan Steel

On Thu, Oct 04, 2012 at 06:17:58PM -0300, Hugo Osvaldo Barrera wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I believe the following should be deleted:
>
> ccsm-unity-git 20110210-1
> Seriously out of date, orphaned.

Also the website is just a blank page, deleted.

> emerald-git 0.9.5-3
> No longer works with current versions of compiz.

Not sure about this one, it was updated two months ago (however now an
orphan), but there are no comments about it not working. Even if it is
broken now, do you not think it will be fixed?

Thanks,

--
Jonathan Steel