FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 07-17-2010, 09:26 PM
Ray Rashif
 
Default Delete fmod?

On 18/07/2010, Sven-Hendrik Haase <sh@lutzhaase.com> wrote:
> The fmod package (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=103)
> currently does not have any Google-accessible package source and
> upstream support for it has long been stopped. Its newer version,
> fmodex, is in community (yes, we do have permission to redistribute it).
> It thus doesn't build anymore. Should such a package be deleted or
> should it be left there?

Delete it.


--
GPG/PGP ID: B42DDCAD
 
Old 07-17-2010, 09:29 PM
Ionuț Bîru
 
Default Delete fmod?

On 07/18/2010 12:26 AM, Ray Rashif wrote:

On 18/07/2010, Sven-Hendrik Haase<sh@lutzhaase.com> wrote:

The fmod package (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=103)
currently does not have any Google-accessible package source and
upstream support for it has long been stopped. Its newer version,
fmodex, is in community (yes, we do have permission to redistribute it).
It thus doesn't build anymore. Should such a package be deleted or
should it be left there?


Delete it.



+1

--
Ionuț
 
Old 07-18-2010, 12:08 AM
Jan Steffens
 
Default Delete fmod?

+2

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 11:29 PM, Ionuț Bîru <ibiru@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On 07/18/2010 12:26 AM, Ray Rashif wrote:
>>
>> On 18/07/2010, Sven-Hendrik Haase<sh@lutzhaase.com> *wrote:
>>>
>>> *The fmod package (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=103)
>>> currently does not have any Google-accessible package source and
>>> upstream support for it has long been stopped. Its newer version,
>>> fmodex, is in community (yes, we do have permission to redistribute it).
>>> It thus doesn't build anymore. Should such a package be deleted or
>>> should it be left there?
>>
>> Delete it.
>>
>
> +1
>
> --
> Ionuț
>
 
Old 07-18-2010, 12:18 AM
Thomas Dziedzic
 
Default Delete fmod?

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 7:08 PM, Jan Steffens <jan.steffens@gmail.com> wrote:
> +2
>
> On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 11:29 PM, Ionuț Bîru <ibiru@archlinux.org> wrote:
>> On 07/18/2010 12:26 AM, Ray Rashif wrote:
>>>
>>> On 18/07/2010, Sven-Hendrik Haase<sh@lutzhaase.com> *wrote:
>>>>
>>>> *The fmod package (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=103)
>>>> currently does not have any Google-accessible package source and
>>>> upstream support for it has long been stopped. Its newer version,
>>>> fmodex, is in community (yes, we do have permission to redistribute it).
>>>> It thus doesn't build anymore. Should such a package be deleted or
>>>> should it be left there?
>>>
>>> Delete it.
>>>
>>
>> +1
>>
>> --
>> Ionuț
>>
>
+1
 
Old 07-18-2010, 12:37 AM
Sven-Hendrik Haase
 
Default Delete fmod?

On 18.07.2010 02:18, Thomas Dziedzic wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 7:08 PM, Jan Steffens <jan.steffens@gmail.com> wrote:
>> +2
>>
>> On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 11:29 PM, Ionuț Bîru <ibiru@archlinux.org> wrote:
>>> On 07/18/2010 12:26 AM, Ray Rashif wrote:
>>>> On 18/07/2010, Sven-Hendrik Haase<sh@lutzhaase.com> wrote:
>>>>> The fmod package (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=103)
>>>>> currently does not have any Google-accessible package source and
>>>>> upstream support for it has long been stopped. Its newer version,
>>>>> fmodex, is in community (yes, we do have permission to redistribute it).
>>>>> It thus doesn't build anymore. Should such a package be deleted or
>>>>> should it be left there?
>>>> Delete it.
>>>>
>>> +1
>>>
>>> --
>>> Ionuț
>>>
> +1
>
Deleted.
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 09:38 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org