Old 07-14-2010, 06:31 PM
David Watzke

Default new PKGBUILD for esmska-unstable

Hi there,

I'd like to upload a new version of the PKGBUILD for the "esmska-unstable"
package to AUR as it's outdated for a very long time but the maintainer didn't
reply to my email so it'd be nice if a TU could orphan the package as I'd be
happy to take over the maintainership of this one

thanks upfront,
David Watzke

Old 07-14-2010, 06:36 PM
Angel Velásquez

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 3:31 PM, David Watzke <arch@watzke.cz> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'd like to upload a new version of the PKGBUILD for the "esmska-unstable"
> package to AUR as it's outdated for a very long time but the maintainer didn't
> reply to my email so it'd be nice if a TU could orphan the package as I'd be
> happy to take over the maintainership of this one
>
> thanks upfront,
> David Watzke

Link of the package?

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net

Old 07-14-2010, 06:38 PM
David Watzke

On středa 14. Červenec 2010 20:36:07 Angel Velásquez wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 3:31 PM, David Watzke <arch@watzke.cz> wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I'd like to upload a new version of the PKGBUILD for the
> > "esmska-unstable" package to AUR as it's outdated for a very long time
> > but the maintainer didn't reply to my email so it'd be nice if a TU
> > could orphan the package as I'd be happy to take over the maintainership
> > of this one
> >
> > thanks upfront,
> > David Watzke
>
> Link of the package?