Old 07-14-2010, 04:06 PM
"Michael Düll (akurei)"

Default Please delete the AUR package ID=36541

Hi!

Can somebody please delete my failed attempt to create a useful package?

http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=36541&detail=1

Thanks

Old 07-14-2010, 04:09 PM
Sven-Hendrik Haase

On 14.07.2010 18:06, Michael Düll (akurei) wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Can somebody please delete my failed attempt to create a useful package?
>
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=36541&detail=1
>
> Thanks
Looks good from a packaging perspective, what is wrong with it?

-- Sven-Hendrik

Old 07-14-2010, 04:10 PM
Thorsten Töpper

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 18:06:07 +0200
"Michael Düll (akurei)" <mail@akurei.org> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Can somebody please delete my failed attempt to create a useful
> package?
>
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=36541&detail=1
>
> Thanks

Done, thank you. (For the archive: Was sshmount - a script by the user)

--
Jabber: atsutane@freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4 FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4