Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   ArchLinux User Repository (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/)
-   -   Welcome Sven-Hendrik Haase (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/398821-welcome-sven-hendrik-haase.html)

Stefan Husmann 07-13-2010 07:46 PM

Welcome Sven-Hendrik Haase
 
The voting period for svenstaro has ended yesterday. I was not his sponsor,
but I want to let you know the results.
total voters: 18
yes voters: 12
no voters: 0
abstains: 6
active TUs: 23

So Sven-Hendrik now is a TU. Welcome aboard!

Sven-Hendrik, your AUR account has already been changed, please test it.

Please read the
following page carefully:
<http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/New_Trusted_User_Checklist>.
That document describes additional steps that you must take.
Also, you must establish an account on https://dev.archlinux.org/. An
archived email message describes that process:
<http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2009-August/006242.html >.
Finally, if you have not already done so, please read the TU Bylaws:
<http://aur.archlinux.org/trusted-user/TUbylaws.html>

Stefan

Thorsten Töpper 07-13-2010 08:02 PM

Welcome Sven-Hendrik Haase
 
On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 21:46:23 +0200
Stefan Husmann <stefan-husmann@t-online.de> wrote:
> The voting period for svenstaro has ended yesterday. I was not his
> sponsor, but I want to let you know the results.
> total voters: 18
> yes voters: 12
> no voters: 0
> abstains: 6
> active TUs: 23
>
> So Sven-Hendrik now is a TU. Welcome aboard!
>
> Sven-Hendrik, your AUR account has already been changed, please test
> it.
>
*snip*
>
> Stefan

Congratulations Sven-Hendrik, I hope you enjoy it.

--
Jabber: atsutane@freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4 FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4

Laurent Carlier 07-13-2010 08:16 PM

Welcome Sven-Hendrik Haase
 
Le mardi 13 juillet 2010 21:46:23, Stefan Husmann a écrit :
> The voting period for svenstaro has ended yesterday. I was not his sponsor,
> but I want to let you know the results.
> total voters: 18
> yes voters: 12
> no voters: 0
> abstains: 6
> active TUs: 23
>
> So Sven-Hendrik now is a TU. Welcome aboard!
>
> Sven-Hendrik, your AUR account has already been changed, please test it.
>
> Please read the
> following page carefully:
> <http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/New_Trusted_User_Checklist>.
> That document describes additional steps that you must take.
> Also, you must establish an account on https://dev.archlinux.org/. An
> archived email message describes that process:
> <http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2009-August/006242.html
> >. Finally, if you have not already done so, please read the TU Bylaws:
> <http://aur.archlinux.org/trusted-user/TUbylaws.html>
>
> Stefan

welcome, i hope see soon ogre3d and other good package in community soon!

Regards

Daenyth Blank 07-13-2010 08:18 PM

Welcome Sven-Hendrik Haase
 
On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 15:46, Stefan Husmann
<stefan-husmann@t-online.de> wrote:
> The voting period for svenstaro has ended yesterday. I was not his sponsor,
> but I want to let you know the results.
Thanks Stefen!

And welcome to Sven!

Angel Velásquez 07-13-2010 08:23 PM

Welcome Sven-Hendrik Haase
 
Welcome to the team Sven,

I hope you finally are happy for have the key of the TU Girl tower ;P

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net
Arch Linux Developer / Trusted User
Linux Counter: #359909
http://www.angvp.com

Sven-Hendrik Haase 07-13-2010 08:24 PM

Welcome Sven-Hendrik Haase
 
On 13.07.2010 21:46, Stefan Husmann wrote:
> The voting period for svenstaro has ended yesterday.
> [...]
> [We unanimously decided that he is awesome.]
> [...]
> Stefan
>
Thanks Stefan!

Hey everybody, I'm happy that you all feel deeply honored to be allowed
to be working with me on such a high level. As one of the most modest
and therefore best TUs, I shall begin my reign by crafting a few
masterful chroots.

Godspeed all of you, for it will be a grand venture! Let's sink the ship.

Condescending regards,
TU Sven-Hendrik Haase

Thomas Dziedzic 07-13-2010 08:26 PM

Welcome Sven-Hendrik Haase
 
On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 3:18 PM, Daenyth Blank <daenyth+arch@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 15:46, Stefan Husmann
> <stefan-husmann@t-online.de> wrote:
>> The voting period for svenstaro has ended yesterday. I was not his sponsor,
>> but I want to let you know the results.
> Thanks Stefen!
>
> And welcome to Sven!
>
Welcome Sven!

Your random fortune:
"A raccoon tangled with a 23,000 volt line today. The results blacked
out 1400 homes and, of course, one raccoon."
-- Steel City News

Daenyth Blank 07-13-2010 08:27 PM

Welcome Sven-Hendrik Haase
 
On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 16:24, Sven-Hendrik Haase <sh@lutzhaase.com> wrote:
> As one of the most modest
> and therefore best TUs, I shall begin my reign by crafting a few
> masterful chroots.
This is a masterful linux chroot. All craftsTUship is of the highest
quality. It is encircled with bands of ELF files. It is encrusted with
packages. It menaces with spikes of pacman. On it is an engraving of a
TU and some bugs. The TU is striking a menacing pose. The bugs are
making a plaintive gesture.

Hubert Grzeskowiak 07-13-2010 09:13 PM

Welcome Sven-Hendrik Haase
 
On 13.07.2010 22:27, Daenyth Blank wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 16:24, Sven-Hendrik Haase <sh@lutzhaase.com> wrote:
>> As one of the most modest
>> and therefore best TUs, I shall begin my reign by crafting a few
>> masterful chroots.
> This is a masterful linux chroot. All craftsTUship is of the highest
> quality. It is encircled with bands of ELF files. It is encrusted with
> packages. It menaces with spikes of pacman. On it is an engraving of a
> TU and some bugs. The TU is striking a menacing pose. The bugs are
> making a plaintive gesture.
>
sounds like nethack, only geekier!

Hi Sven-Hendrik and have phun doin' the dirty job for us lazy users… err, I
mean "your subjects wish you a blessed reign, ruler no 24" :D

--
Have a nice day
Hubert Grzeskowiak (Nemesis#13)

Daenyth Blank 07-13-2010 09:21 PM

Welcome Sven-Hendrik Haase
 
On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 17:13, Hubert Grzeskowiak
<aur-general-ml@nemesis13.de> wrote:
> On 13.07.2010 22:27, Daenyth Blank wrote:
>> On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 16:24, Sven-Hendrik Haase <sh@lutzhaase.com> wrote:
>>> As one of the most modest
>>> and therefore best TUs, I shall begin my reign by crafting a few
>>> masterful chroots.
>> This is a masterful linux chroot. All craftsTUship is of the highest
>> quality. It is encircled with bands of ELF files. It is encrusted with
>> packages. It menaces with spikes of pacman. On it is an engraving of a
>> TU and some bugs. The TU is striking a menacing pose. The bugs are
>> making a plaintive gesture.
>>
> sounds like nethack, only geekier!
It's dwarf fortress! :D


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:31 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.