Old 07-11-2010, 01:27 PM
Elena of Valhalla

Default Deletion of a package from AUR (wrong name)

I have created a package with an alread existing name by error, now as
requested I've uploaded a renamed package; could someone please delete
the wrong one at

thanks in advance

--
Elena ``of Valhalla'

homepage: http://www.trueelena.org
email: elena.valhalla@gmail.com

Old 07-11-2010, 01:35 PM
Laurent Carlier

Le dimanche 11 juillet 2010 15:27:12, Elena of Valhalla a écrit :
> I have created a package with an alread existing name by error, now as
> requested I've uploaded a renamed package; could someone please delete
> the wrong one at

> thanks in advance

Done

++