Old 07-11-2010, 11:52 AM
Thomas Bächler

Default System update on all Arch Servers

Hello,

I -Syu'd and rebooted all our servers, let me know if there are any
problems.

Old 07-11-2010, 11:52 AM
Thomas Bächler

Old 07-11-2010, 04:01 PM
Dieter Plaetinck

On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 22:48:45 +0700
Emmanuel Benisty <benisty.e@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 6:52 PM, Thomas Bächler
> <thomas@archlinux.org> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I -Syu'd and rebooted all our servers, let me know if there are any
> > problems.
> >

> no idea if it's related or if I missed something but abs'ing yesterday
> was fine, today I get:
>
> [root@blackout ~]# abs
> ==> Starting ABS sync...
> Unexpected remote arg: rsync.archlinux.org::abs/i686/
> rsync error: syntax or usage error (code 1) at main.c(1204)
> [sender=3.0.7]

abs works fine for me.
this looks like a problem with your rsync program.
my system hasn't been updated for a while btw.

$ pacman -Qi rsync abs | egrep 'Name|Version'
Name : rsync
Version : 3.0.7-1
Name : abs
Version : 2.3.4.1-1