Old 07-10-2010, 03:58 PM
Jaeic Lee

Default Package 'nabi' seems to be unmaintained

I've sent an email to the current maintainer as recommended by the wiki, but
there has been no response for awhile.

It is not too difficult to get it up to date with current PKGBUILD script
(in fact, I've already made an updated version of it), so it would be nice
to be able to update it on AUR repository also.

May I become the maintainer for nabi?

Old 07-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Thomas Dziedzic

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 10:58 AM, Jaeic Lee <zeraxeal@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've sent an email to the current maintainer as recommended by the wiki, but
> there has been no response for awhile.
>
> It is not too difficult to get it up to date with current PKGBUILD script
> (in fact, I've already made an updated version of it), so it would be nice
> to be able to update it on AUR repository also.
>
> May I become the maintainer for nabi?

orphaned. It's all yours, thanks

Old 07-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Jaeic Lee

Well that was fast Thank you.

Package updated, and Koreans have rejoiced. (or they will in due time.)