-   -   Package 'nabi' seems to be unmaintained (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/397377-package-nabi-seems-unmaintained.html)

Jaeic Lee 07-10-2010 03:58 PM

Package 'nabi' seems to be unmaintained

I've sent an email to the current maintainer as recommended by the wiki, but
there has been no response for awhile.

It is not too difficult to get it up to date with current PKGBUILD script
(in fact, I've already made an updated version of it), so it would be nice
to be able to update it on AUR repository also.

May I become the maintainer for nabi?

Thomas Dziedzic 07-10-2010 04:04 PM

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 10:58 AM, Jaeic Lee <zeraxeal@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've sent an email to the current maintainer as recommended by the wiki, but
> there has been no response for awhile.
>
> It is not too difficult to get it up to date with current PKGBUILD script
> (in fact, I've already made an updated version of it), so it would be nice
> to be able to update it on AUR repository also.
>
> May I become the maintainer for nabi?

orphaned. It's all yours, thanks :)

Jaeic Lee 07-10-2010 04:16 PM

Package 'nabi' seems to be unmaintained

Well that was fast :) Thank you.

Package updated, and Koreans have rejoiced. (or they will in due time.)