-   -   Please remove gconf-hardware-monitor (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/396894-please-remove-gconf-hardware-monitor.html)

Francisco Pina Martins 07-09-2010 08:00 AM

Please remove gconf-hardware-monitor

Hello all!

I own an AUR package called gconf-hw-monitor. It has been useful to
patch gconf to work with Hardware-monitor, but since the latest version
of hardware-monitor, this patched gconf is no longer required.
Therefore I ask any TUs to please delete it as it is deprecated and I no
longer plan to maintain it.
Here is the link:

Thank you in advance.

Francisco

Thorsten Töpper 07-09-2010 10:51 AM

Please remove gconf-hardware-monitor

On Fri, 09 Jul 2010 09:00:09 +0100
Francisco Pina Martins <f.pinamartins@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> I own an AUR package called gconf-hw-monitor. It has been useful to
> patch gconf to work with Hardware-monitor, but since the latest
> version of hardware-monitor, this patched gconf is no longer required.
> Therefore I ask any TUs to please delete it as it is deprecated and I
> no longer plan to maintain it.
> Here is the link:

> Thank you in advance.
>
> Francisco

Done, thank you.

--
Jabber: atsutane@freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4 FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4