-   -   Maintaining the mediathek package (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/395707-maintaining-mediathek-package.html)

Soeren Koerner 07-06-2010 05:55 PM

Maintaining the mediathek package

Hi TUs,

I can't contact the maintainer of mediathek [1], because his mail
address is wrong/not working anymore. The last update is four months
old. There has been two updates released, during this time.

Can you drop the maintainer (linopolus), so that I can maintain this
packege?

Also the mediathekview package [2] is imho obsolete.

soeren

Thomas Dziedzic 07-06-2010 06:10 PM

Maintaining the mediathek package

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 12:55 PM, Soeren Koerner
<soerenkoerner@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi TUs,
>
> I can't contact the maintainer of mediathek [1], because his mail
> address is wrong/not working anymore. The last update is four months
> old. There has been two updates released, during this time.
>
> Can you drop the maintainer (linopolus), so that I can maintain this
> packege?
>
> Also the mediathekview package [2] is imho obsolete.
>
> [1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=35359
> [2] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=30264
>
> Regards,
> soeren

disowned mediathek, deleted mediathekview
thanks

Thomas Dziedzic 07-06-2010 06:14 PM

Maintaining the mediathek package

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 12:55 PM, Soeren Koerner
<soerenkoerner@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi TUs,
>
> I can't contact the maintainer of mediathek [1], because his mail
> address is wrong/not working anymore. The last update is four months
> old. There has been two updates released, during this time.
>
> Can you drop the maintainer (linopolus), so that I can maintain this
> packege?
>
> Also the mediathekview package [2] is imho obsolete.
>
> [1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=35359
> [2] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=30264
>
> Regards,
> soeren

Also, can you please clean up the pkgbuild? update the description,
remove all those unnecessary blank variables, etc.

Soeren Koerner 07-06-2010 06:19 PM

Maintaining the mediathek package

On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 13:14:11 -0500
Thomas Dziedzic <gostrc@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 12:55 PM, Soeren Koerner
> <soerenkoerner@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Hi TUs,
> >
> > I can't contact the maintainer of mediathek [1], because his mail
> > address is wrong/not working anymore. The last update is four months
> > old. There has been two updates released, during this time.
> >
> > Can you drop the maintainer (linopolus), so that I can maintain this
> > packege?
> >
> > Also the mediathekview package [2] is imho obsolete.
> >
> > [1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=35359
> > [2] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=30264
> >
> > Regards,
> > soeren
> >

> Also, can you please clean up the pkgbuild? update the description,
> remove all those unnecessary blank variables, etc.

done