Old 07-03-2010, 11:46 PM
Stijn Segers

Default Request deletion of conky-forecast package

Hello,

I just adopted the conkyforecast package on the AUR (which was orphaned). Since the original
uploader used a different name (conky-forecast) I uploaded a new package using the official name of
the project, to avoid confusion (searching the AUR for conkyforecast will now show the stable
version and the development one).

Please delete the old conky-forecast package:

New package has been uploaded here:

Thank you

Stijn

Old 07-03-2010, 11:54 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 2:46 AM, Stijn Segers <gotleenucks@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just adopted the conkyforecast package on the AUR (which was orphaned). Since the original
> uploader used a different name (conky-forecast) I uploaded a new package using the official name of
> the project, to avoid confusion (searching the AUR for conkyforecast will now show the stable
> version and the development one).
>
> Please delete the old conky-forecast package:

> New package has been uploaded here:

> Thank you
>
> Stijn

Done.